1. Although I wasn't directly involved. In order to make sure that nothing went wrong, I oversaw the changes in the process.
2. For 3 years I ran the French sales team. I enjoyed the responsibility of being in charge of the team.
3. Although I wasn't the Project Manager, I was very important and I played a key role in the project's success.
4. Because of the size of the project, the English and Spanish offices had to collaborate in order to finish on schedule.
5. For about 5 years both myself and Jeff Green co-managed the development department. But it was frustrating having two people make the final decisions.
6. When you're designing or creating something new, I believe it's fundamental to have different opinions. So, it was good on this project that both myself and Sally Jenkins co-developed it. She had different skills and a different work background to myself.
7. It's important to coordinate everything in a supermarket. You need to make sure that the staff knowing what they are doing and that there is always bread and milk etc... available.
8. I came up with the idea of selling mobile phones on the internet when I was in the bath. I always have my best ideas there.
9. Because it was a very complex business process, it took a long time to set up. If I remember, nearly 3 years from start to finish.
10. The easiest part was the last part of the project. We implemented the business process in less than 6 weeks.