1. In my last job I was responsible for doing the recruitment of all new staff to the department. I had to organise all the job advertisements, candidate selection and perform the interviews.
2. Although I started in the company as an administrative assistant, due to my hard work and ability I was promoted three times in 6 years. When I left the company, I was a department manager.
3. In my role as a manager, I conducted regular reviews of my team's performance. It is important to find out what your team is doing badly and change it as quickly as possible.
4. I was in charge of a team of 12 staff. I was their manager.
5. In addition to organising the corporate events, I also assisted the events manager on running/managing the actual events. Providing the events manager with any help she needed.
6. I participated in the company's customer service review meetings. Contributing many ideas on how to improve the company's customer service.
7. I chaired the company's customer service review meetings. It was my responsibility to manage the meetings and make sure that they were successful.
8. I trained all new staff on how to use the company's customer service computer application.
9. I monitored the company's computer systems. I looked at them to make sure that there were no problems with the system's performance.
10. It was my responsibility to ensure that all our customers' deliveries reached them within 24 hours of being ordered.
11. I ordered all the company's office supplies (like pens, paper etc...). I had to find out what office supplies were needed and buy them at the best price from suppliers.
12. I constantly liaised with our business customers to ensure that we were providing the best service to them. Happy customers means you continue to have their business.